Thursday, August 29, 2013

When In Love

How do I know I'm in Love?
The question pounded its fists!
And more than the question,
The answers coming from everywhere,
Cleared the surrounded mists.

I'm seeing her all the time.
Irrespective of sunshine.
Be it day, be it night,
Under the shadow, in the light.
All I see is bright and beautiful.

The faces on the streets,
May be of all hues,
Why all resemble hers?
I not have at all clues!

Faintest voices in the air,
I look out for her earnestly.
The heart denies her absence,
In chorus with mind perfectly.

All the thoughts that emanate,
Have a touch of your songs.
That you once sang to me,
Amongst the lilies and the bees.

All the words that I speak,
All the worlds that I see,
Reaches crescendo with you along,
Else happens to not belong.
When in Love,
All I see is beautiful and bright.
                ******

[28.08.2013]

No comments:

Post a Comment